With the Phantom 3 Standard, DJI introduces 2.7K (“UHD”) aerial video acquisition to the Phantom line. Its dedicated camera is mounted via a 3-axis motorized gimbal that stabilizes the footage and enables manual tilting from a dial on the controller. The control signal operates on 5.8 GHz, plus there is a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi downlink for live 720p video monitoring and app-based control using DJI’s free GO app. Thanks to a Wi-Fi range extender, the Wi-Fi boasts a range of 3280′ line-of-sight. GPS equipped, the Phantom 3 Standard sports the assisted flying features, such as automatic return home, that have become staples of the Phantom series. Thanks to redesigned, more efficient motors, flight times of up to 25 minutes are possible.
A ready-to-fly-quadcopter, the Phantom 3 Standard comes prepackaged with the basics to get your started: a radio controller (transmitter), flight battery and charger, two sets of props, a mobile device clamp, 8GB memory card, and more. As will all multi-rotors, be sure to follow all pre-flight calibrations steps to ensure correct operation of the navigation system before hitting the skies. Comes with Extra Battery
- 2.7K video and 12MP stills from the 3-axis stabilized integrated camera makes the Phantom 3 Standard a strong value
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the drone helps you fly safely. You can achieve advanced camera perspectives with the Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes (pending app feature availability)
- Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent battery
- A range of accessories is included:1 battery and charger, 2 full sets of propellers, radio controller, 8GB micro SD card; comes with extra battery